The Exodus is one of the famous and popular Kodi addons which allows you to stream unlimited free Movies and TV Shows on Kodi.
Configure your global Subtitle Settings?
Before you proceed to set up subtitles in Exodus Kodi addon, it’s better to configure your global subtitle settings. It will clearly intimate Exodus Kodi addon for which language you are going to download the subtitles. Now let us see the steps to configure your global subtitle settings.
1. From the Kodi Homepage, click on the gear icon.
2. Now you have to select the Player settings option from the System menu. 3. Now you have to configure your Language settings.
Kodi downloads the English subtitles by default. If you want to change the language, then you have to click on the Languages to download the subtitles for and then choose a different language available from the list.4. Now you can choose your Subtitles addon.
Here you have to select the Default TV show service.
5. Now the Subtitles dialog box is displayed on the screen. In that, you have to select the Get more… option.6. Here you need to find and select the “OpenSubtitles.org”.
7. Now you have to select the Default movie service.
8. Here again, you need to select the “OpenSubtitles.org”.
Configuring Open Subtitles
Now let us see the step by step process for how to configure Open Subtitles.
- First, you have to go to opensubtitles.org and then create a new account.
- After creating an account in the opensubtitles.org, Go to the Kodi Homepage and select the Add-ons.
- Now you have to select the My add-ons option which is present in the left pane.
- Here you need to find and select the
- Now do right-click on the org and then click on the Settings option.
- Now the time to enter the login details for OpenSubtitles.org which means you have to enter your Username and Password to login and then add your subtitles.
How to download and setup subtitles in Exodus Kodi addon
There are two ways are available to set up subtitles in Exodus Kodi addon. The first way is to use a subtitles service like Open Subtitles to download the subtitles from Kodi itself (follow this guide to get Kodi Subtitles). Secondly, if you already have a subtitle file which you want to use, then immediately you can import the subtitles file through the settings menu.
Using Open Subtitles to download subtitles in Exodus Kodi addon
- First, you have to open a movie or TV Show in Exodus Kodi addon.
- Now you can click on the Subtitles icon which is present at the bottom right part of the screen.
- Here you have to click on the download
- Finally, you can choose the subtitle file which you want to use.
Using your own subtitle files in Exodus Kodi addon
- First, you have to open a movie or TV Show in the Exodus Kodi addon.
- Now click on the Settings option which is present at the bottom of the screen.
- Now select the audio and subtitle settings.
- Now click the enable subtitles toggle switch.
- Here you have to select the Browse for subtitle and find your saved subtitle file.