In general, we can use Kodi to watch movies, TV shows, etc. Sometimes, we cannot get the movies dubbed in our language. To overcome this problem, we can use subtitles to understand the movies or TV shows easily. Kodi will offer so many Kodi Subtitles services. There are a lot of Subtitles Kodi add-ons are available on Kodi. Opensubtitles is one of the best Subtitles addons for Kodi among the other Kodi subtitles addons.
How to Get Subtitles on Kodi with OpenSubtitles addon?
If you want to add Subtitles on Kodi means, you have to follow the below steps carefully and get Subtitles on Kodi.
- For installing the Opensubtitles Kodi addon, It is mandatory to register for an account on their official website: opensubtitles.org. It’s completely free of cost. You have to visit their website and click on the Register.
3. Now get back to the Kodi Homepage and select the Add-ons.
4. Now you have to select the Package Installer icon which is present at the top-left corner.5. Now you have to select the Install from repository.6. Here you need to find and select the Kodi Add-on repository.7. Now you have to select the Subtitles in the Kodi Add-on repository.8. Here you need to find and select the OpenSubtitles.org.
9. Now click on the Install option.10. Here you need to select the repository and its version as Version 5.0.16(Kodi Add-on repository) and wait for few seconds while the addon completes its installation process.11. Here the popup clearly indicates that the OpenSubtitles.org addon is installed successfully and ready for use.12. Now you have to click on the Configure option.13. Now you have to select the Username.
14. Here you need to enter the username while you have already given while registering for new account.15. Now you have to select the Password. 16. Here you need to enter the password which you have already given while registering for the new account.17. Once you have done the Login details, then you can proceed to OK.18. After completing the above process, Navigate to the Kodi Homepage and click on the gear icon.19. Now you have to select the Player settings option from the System menu.20. Now you have to select the Standard option which is present in the bottom of the left column.21. After clicking on the Standard option, the Advanced settings will be shown up immediately.22. Here you need to configure the settings. First, you have to select the Language option and then scroll down a bit and then select the “Languages to download subtitles for”.23. Here a new popup window has been displayed on the screen with a list of multiple languages. In that, you have to select your favorite language for Kodi subtitles. In addition, you can also select the multiple languages too.